- Tested Minecraft Versions:
This plugin allows you to create elevators with multiple floors. It is fairly simple to use.
- Create working elevators
- Add floors
- Configure elevator block type
- Link buttons
- Main command
2: /elevator wand
- Gives you a wand, select the area you want to be the moving piece of the elevator (where players stand on)
3: /elevator new
- Converts the area you selected into an elevator with a certain ID
4: /elevator list
- Returns a list of all elevators so you can get the ID you need.
5: /elevator ID Ylevel
- to make the elevator move have this command in a command block, activating this command block will move the elevator
6: /elevator blocktype MATERIAL ID
- Use this to change the block type of the elevator
7: /elevator delete ID
- Used to delete an elevator
That's about it!