- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
This is a moderately simple plugin that allows players to be teleported to a pre-configured point, with an elytra on their back so they can fly around. They will have the elytra removed once they land.
Commands & Permissions
- Set a start point
- Start mini-game with command
- When player touches ground, elytra is removed
- Charge a fee to ride! (VAULT)
- Execute a configurable command when player touches the ground
/setelytraridepos | "elytraminigame.setelytrapos"
/elytraride | "elytraminigame.ride"
DependenciesCode (Text):RidePrice: 50
ElytraRidePos: # This is set by a command in-game
Optional Addons/Use possibilities
- Vault (even if you don't wish to charge a fee)
- Economy plugin that works with vault (such as EssentialsX)
- NPC Command plugin to trigger flight from an NPC
- Use worldguard to reward players for landing in certain areas