- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Emeralds-based Vault-compatible economy plugin
- Players can type /$ or /money or /emeralds to open an inventory with all their emeralds.
- Players can have up to 31104 emeralds instantly available. If they have more, it will be hidden.
- Vault compatible, it provides a Vault-compatible economy and works with any economy plugin.
- Ultra lightweight, no Kotlin, no library, only a few kilobytes.
- Very safe to use, it can be used with real money in mind. Emeralds are locked when opening an inventory. Even if the server crashes, funds are still safe.
Just type /$ to open an inventory that represents your account, then put or take some emeralds
You can use "/balance [player]" to check your (or another player) balance.
Admins can use "/givemoney <player> <amount>" or "/takemoney <player> <amount>" to give or take emeralds.