- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- Any combination of languages, except Korean and Chinese at the same time
EmojiChat is a simple opensource plugin that adds emojis to your chat.
* The GIFs above do not accurately represent the color of each emoji.
To see the emojis, you'll need the emojichat.see permission. To use emojis, you'll need the emojichat.use permission. To use emojis in chat, use shortcuts from /emojichat list in your chat message! The full list of emojis can be found on the GitHub Wiki.
EmojiChat hooks into the following plugins:
- DiscordSRV (displays emojis correctly between Discord and Minecraft)
- MVdWPlaceholderAPI (for emoji placeholders)
- PlaceholderAPI (for emoji placeholders)
Need EmojiChat to hook into another plugin? Let me know!
Many more emojis are coming soon! More in-depth information can be found on the GitHub Wiki.
This plugin connects to different sites on the internet for different reasons, including ResourcePack storage, version checking, and statistics collecting. Open the spoiler below for information on what's accessed and collected, and how to opt-out.
If you have any suggestions or issues with EmojiChat, I'm happy to help work with you to resolve them. Reviews are not a good place for me to help you with issues. Therefore, it's best for you to talk with me in the discussion thread, in an issue on GitHub, or on the EmojiChat Discord. Thanks.
A simple, configurable, opensource plugin that adds emojis to your chat!