- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- sarhatabaot, dentych
For 1.17.1-1.18: use version 1.6.1+
For 1.14.2-1.16.5: use version 1.5.12+
For 1.13.X: use version 1.5.9+ (or 1.5.2)
For 1.12.x and below: use https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/enchantgui.11701/
Allow players to easily enchant their items with a nice interface. Purchase of items it done using your server economy.
- Full list of enchants that can be bought from an in-game interface.
- Unsafe enchantments. Configurable in config.yml
- Set prices in either server currency, XP levels or disable economy.
- Edit prices in the config.
- Currency works with all Vault-Compatible economy plugins.
- Buy different levels of enchantments
- Permissions for every enchantments
- Permission for every level of an enchantment
- Custom title of /eshop window. Configurable in config.yml.
- Set your own custom messages in localization.yml.
- Configurable items in the shop window in shop.yml.
- Ability to configure the back item in shop.yml.
- /eshop - Opens the interface.
- /eshop reload - Reloads the configuration file.
- /eshop toggle - toggles the option to right click the enchanting table to open the shop.
- eshop.use - Gives access to /eshop
- eshop.admin - Gives access to the reload command.
- eshop.enchantingtable - Gives access to right click on enchanting table to open shop.
- eshop.enchantingtable.toggle - Gives access to /eshop toggle.
- eshop.enchants.all - Gives access to all enchants and all levels of the enchants
- eshop.enchants.<enchant name> - Base permission to show the enchant symbol in the gui.
- eshop.enchants.<enchant name>.<level> - Gives access to the <enchant name> & <level>. Must have the base permission.
- eshop.enchants.<enchant name>.all - Gives access to all levels of the enchant.
If you're porting from the 1.4.1 you'll have to re-create your config.yml and localization.yml.
If you try and use the old files the plugin will not work.
It's recommended to make a backup of the old files. Delete the enchantgui folder and allow the plugin to re-generate the files. And then copy the values over.
- Dentych - For making the original version of the plugin.
EnchantGUI [1.17.1-1.18] 1.6.1
Provides an enchanting shop menu.