- Fixed another item duplication bug
EnchantGui 1.8 ~ 1.15.2 Editable MaxLevel/Prices 3.0.5
Freely choose the enchantment for your items
- Fixed unable to change GUI's size
- Fixed visual glitch for 1.8.x server
- Added alias commands
Note: you have to add this into config.yml
Code (YAML):# A server restart is required if enable/disable this
- Fixed check-update
- Fixed SworldBlockingEvent not working properly
Fixed some weird bugs and duplication
- Fixed unable to change gui's name
What Thing being added into EnchantGui v3.0.0?
- Lapis Currency
- Multiple (explained at here)
- Able to import other plugin's enchantments
[Note: the custom enchantments plugin must register their enchantments into the server to be able to get imported into my plugin
- Added blacklisted-item and blacklisted-enchantment. (In enchantment's config)
Will the old enchantment config work on...Valentina_pro likes this.
- Sweeping Edge enchantment doesn't work
Note: if plugin doesn't work on 1.8 server, please use 2.3.6 instead of 2.3.10.
This version may fix the wrong file generationiCaitlyn likes this.
- Fixed gui doesn't open when click on enchanting table
- Removed a debug message
Note: if the plugin generates emtpy EnchantmentSelector.yml, please redownload the plugin. I accidentally uploaded the wrong version just now.
- Fixed "FillItem" cant be disabled
- Fixed item display as AIR if the item is above 1.13 version
Important: To the users who are using this plugin for 1.13+ servers, you have to set the ItemSelector.yml and EnchantmentSelector.yml again. "data" section will be ignored if you are using the plugin for 1.13+ server and and all...
Page 1 of 3