- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- sarhatabaotThe second edition of the EnchantGUI plugin has been released. I hope you all like the plugin. If you find any bugs or just have a feature suggestion, drop a message at the discussion forum or PM me.
IMPORTANT: This plugin is unmaintained and unsupported. However, a new version of the plugin has been released that support MC 1.13. sarhatabaot has taken the time to update the plugin and make it support version 1.13. Use the plugin at your own discretion.
What is EnchantGUI?
With EnchantGUI you can allow your users to enchant their items easily with a nice interface. Purchase of the enchants are done using your server's economy.
Prices of the enchants can be customized in the configuration file.
- Full list of enchants that can be bought from an in-game interface.
- Unsafe enchantments (above the normal max level of the enchants). Configurable in the config.yml.
- Set prices in either server currency, XP levels or entirely disable the economy aspect of the plugin for free enchants.
- Edit prices for each enchant in a config.
- Currency works with all Vault-compatible economy plugins.
- Ability to buy different levels of the enchants.
- Permissions for every single enchant.
- Permissions for every single level of each enchant.
- Custom title on the /eshop window (configurable in config.yml).
- Localization file - set your own messages for the plugin.
When people suggest features in the forums I open issues for the suggestion on the Github page for the plugin. All development and feature requests can be tracked there.
If you have a Github user (or want to create one), you can request new features right on Github, or upvote existing feature requests to bump them up on the to-do list.
Click here to see a list of all current requested features.
Main interface that opens with the command /eshop
When you click on an enchant, this interface shows up
- /eshop - Opens the interface.
- /eshop reload - Reloads the configuration file.
Using EnchantGUI on your server?
- eshop.use - Gives access to /eshop.
- eshop.admin - Gives administrative rights. Currently just allows the use of the reload command.
- eshop.enchants.all - Gives access to all enchants and all levels of the enchants.
- eshop.enchants.<enchant name> - Base permission to show the enchant symbol in the GUI. For the actual levels, the user should have level specific permissions (look right below).
- eshop.enchants.<enchant name>.<level> - Gives access to <enchant name>'s level <level> enchant. You must have given the base permission first.
- Example: To give a user permission to buy Lure 1 & 2, you would give eshop.use, eshop.enchants.lure and eshop.enchants.lure.1 and eshop.enchants.lure.2
- eshop.enchants.<enchant name>.all - Gives access to all levels of the enchant.
If you're using EnchantGUI on your server, I'd love if you'd send me a message or post in the forum with the name/link to your server. I might come to check it out, to see how it's being used out there in the real world
I will also add a link to your server on this plugin page.
Reporting bugs & requesting features
Both can be done in the forums, but even better would be on the Github page for the plugin (https://github.com/dentych/EnchantGUI/issues).
I am always tracking the Github repository, and it gives me a better overview of feature requests/bugs in the plugin
It doesn't work - HELP?!
If you need support you have two options:
- Click the "Ask questions / get support" button in the right side. This will take you to the forum post. Ask away, and I'll get back to you!
- Send me a PM. I will get an email notification if you do this, so I can get back to you faster.
- If you want to use server currency for the plugin, your server will need to have Vault installed!
- Runs only with Java (JRE) 8 and above.
There are some people I'd like to credit for contributing to the existence of this project.
Servers using EnchantGUI
- A great and big thank you to sarhatabaot who has updated the EnchantGUI plugin to support MC 1.13
- A very big thanks to xDizasterCYx for creating the awesome "EnchantGUI" logo!
- Credits to Ch1ck3nMC for getting the idea and requesting the plugin on the Plugin Request forums!
- Big thanks to all the people that have been creating videos for the plugin.
Send me a message if you want your server on this list
- moondust.serv.nu (website https://moondust.enjin.com/)