FIXED: 'KNOCKBACK' was matching for 'ARROW_KNOCKBACK'
Tested and removed debug messages.
Enchantment Limiter 3.2.4
Restricts multiple enchants or specific levels by item
- Added support for NETHERITE items, including ALL_NETHERITE_ARMOR
- Added message on /el reload when no errors.
- Tested by rhodan1992
Tested against 1.15.2.
Removed some extraneous console debug messages
Fixed bug in items with no lore breaking functionality.
NightYuki likes this.
- Thanks to Silmarost for reporting.
- Please use 3.0 until 3.1.1 is approved and posted. If you need lore, PM me and I will send you the pending-approval version
Adds "Lore immutable string" configurable string.
- If set to a string, this string makes the item reject any enchantment changes
- ignores case.
- Lore immutable string: unchangable
Rebuilt for 1.13, 1.14
- supports Tridents, new enchantments
- New displays using in-game enchantment names
- Supports config with Bukkit names or in-game names.
- Currently tagged Beta release; needs more testing
- Squash "Cannot find armor to fix" when non-shield in shield slot.
- Fix bug with books on enchant tables (issue#8)
- Allow renaming items with disallowed enchants
- New "Max Enchants Allowed" config, defaults to 1, that allows you to change the # of enchants per item allowed. Only takes effect if "Limit Multiples" is true.
Fixed: NPE sometimes when giving back lapis
- Added: Minecraft/Bukkit 1.12 compatibility. Should also work against 1.11, but haven't tested yet.
- Right-click dupe bug in anvil & villager. Thanks to @chonsoe for reporting.
Page 1 of 2