Release 1.1.0 is Now Available!
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
1.1.0 adds a lot more compatibility with mcMMO and customization options for the server through new config files and the ability to reload these while running your server! Allow your players to fish for Soulbound books, give Skeletons access to Power 6 Sniper 3 bows, and find Life 3 diamond chest plates throughout end cities or other pre-generated chests.
Note: Please report any issues you find to the github tracker in case of any issues. I fixed as many bugs as I could find, but I am only one person, so any help is appreciated. Also, if you would like to suggest any future features to the plugin, please use the discussion section. You may also use my discord here to ask questions or get whitelisted on a server to test out some of the enchantment features. I am open to new ideas (but please no potion-effect enchantments).
About Enchantment Solution
Enchantment Solution adds an easy and effective way to add vanilla and custom enchantments to your items. With the use of the Enchantment Table GUI, compare enchantments on 4 different sets of items, with enchantment level cost, lapis cost, and preview enchantment. The use of the Enchantment Table GUI also allows two modes: a default Level 30 enchantment system, and a bonus Level 50 enchantment system which adds higher levels to some of the default enchantments like Efficiency. Add 23 bookshelves around your enchantment table to gain access to the highest level enchantments.
- 19 Custom Enchantments
- Partial mcMMO support (fishing)
- New Enchantment Table and Anvil GUI
- Renaming all items costs 1 level - no matter how many times it's been renamed or repaired
- Level 50 enchantment system with higher level default enchantments
- Ability to reduce repairing costs significantly
- Ability to disable custom enchantments from the server and from the Enchantment Table GUI
- and more!
More information on the enchantments can be found here.
- Exp. Share
- Frequent Flyer
- Knock Up
- Magma Walker
- Shock Aspect
- Soul Reaper