- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- English, Simplified Chinese
- Enhancing is the act of increasing the stats of your items. By default configuration: the enhancement levels after +15 are called PRI (+16), DUO (+17), TRI (+18), TET +(19) and PEN (+20). To enhance armor and weapons above +15 you need to start using concentrated black stones instead of regular ones.
- Failstacks is used to signify the number of failed attempts a player has made at enhancing. Failstacks increase the chance of a successful enhancement attempt. This chance increase depends on the gear type and the enhancement level it already has. This is a default configuration of failstack:
- By default configuration, when you try to enhance a weapon or armor to TRI or higher and fail, the enhancement level of your item drops by one level. So on a failed attempt DUO -> PRI, TRI -> DUO and TET -> TRI.
- Choose between two modes:
Tradeable: keep-item-on-death, personal trading is allowed.
Untradeable: keep-item-on-death, cannot be stored, cannot be dropped.
- Force guarantees a successful enhancement but requires more blackstones.
- A special item that can give you failstack depending on the level of the advice.
- Allows you to store failstack by creating Advice of Valks.
- You use black stones to enhance and build failstack on. Concentrated black stones are needed if you want to enhance past +15.
Black Stone (Weapon)
Black Stone (Armor)
Concentrated Magical Black Stone (Weapon)
Concentrated Magical Black Stone (Armor)
- Life skills consist of various tasks. Black stones will be rewarded by performing any of these tasks.
- Cron stones of item protection for failing an enhancement attempt.
- You lose some durability of an item on a failed enhancing attempt.
- Extracting black stones.
- Repairing durability with an identical item or Artisan’s Memory.
- More ideas needed!!!!
Enchantments Enhance - Gear Progression Mechanics with Customized Enchantments 4.3
Custom enchantments system inspired by Black Desert Online Enhancement system.