- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- NitroFox0, lgou2w
- Languages Supported:
- English, Simplified ChineseQuick LinksGo premium! Buy EnchantmentsEnhancePro
Commands | Permissions | Configuration | Wiki | Custom Enchantments | API | Changelog
Enhancing is the act of increasing the stats of your items. By default configuration: the enhancement levels after +15 are called PRI (+16), DUO (+17), TRI (+18), TET +(19) and PEN (+20). To enhance armor and weapons above +15 you need to start using concentrated black stones instead of regular ones.Failstacks is used to signify the number of failed attempts a player has made at enhancing. Failstacks increase the chance of a successful enhancement attempt. This chance increase depends on the gear type and the enhancement level it already has. This is a default configuration of failstack:By default configuration, when you try to enhance a weapon or armor to TRI or higher and fail, the enhancement level of your item drops by one level. So on a failed attempt DUO -> PRI, TRI -> DUO and TET -> TRI.Choose between three modes:
- Tradeable: keep-item-on-death, personal trading is allowed.
- Untradeable: keep-item-on-death, cannot be stored, cannot be dropped.
- Disabled: disable keep-item-on-death.Force guarantees a successful enhancement but requires more blackstones.A special item that can give you failstack depending on the level of the advice.Allows you to store failstack by creating Advice of Valks.You use black stones to enhance and build failstack on. Concentrated black stones are needed if you want to enhance past +15.
- Black Stone (Weapon)
- Black Stone (Armor)
- Concentrated Magical Black Stone (Weapon)
- Concentrated Magical Black Stone (Armor)Life skills consist of various tasks. Black stones will be rewarded by performing any of these tasks.This is where the fun begins:Vault
PlannedThe higher a failstack, the higher the value it is. So you want to build your failstack to ultimately attempt your gears to TET, or even PEN.
Reblath failstack is basically a mechanics that gives you 1 failstack, but you are risking 17.5% chance to lose all of your current failstack.
In the game of BDO, there are many people use this mechanic so I implemented it into this plugin.
I will show you some clips from the original game that this plugin is based off. Please read the comments on the posts too, they are extremely hilarious.
Meme How to get 100 failstacks from reblath
Media How to build failstacks (instructional)
In addition, many people are extremely lucky with the odds:
Fail stacks are a meme.
Failstacks are still a Meme
Some people have no luck:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Your misery is my pleasure ヽ(´ー｀)ノ
Odz Go TET or die TET-ing
Odz PEN or PENisThis is an example of the original enhancing mechanism from BDO. It is extremely grindy, meaning this game is a time-sink and there are many producers that are unnecessary.You could grind 1 stone and get a customized amount of stones back. Player will set the multiplier by using /enhance set number.
Of course, the chance is proportional to the winning. For example, a default multiplier of 2 will grant the player a chance of 50%. A customized multiplier of 3 will grant the player a winning chance of 33.33%. The algorithm used here is
Code (Text):0.01 + 0.99 / (1 - random.nextDouble())
This plugin simplified all the bad designs of BDO and kept the fun part.
- Accessory enhancing.
- Cron stones of item protection for failing an enhancement attempt.
<- Buy me a coffee.
EnchantmentsEnhance - Gear Progression Mechanics with Customized Enchantments 7.2.0
Progressive custom enchantments system inspired by Black Desert Online Enhancement system.