[6.5.0] - 2018-09-16
[6.4.0] - 2018-09-3
- Fixed an ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException in the config.
- Fixed enhancement error.
- Fixed force enhancing while enhancing in progress.
- Fixed unable to open menu after reload.
- Fixed force enhancement at maximum level.
File structure changes are marked...
- Support for MVdWPlaceholderAPI.
EnchantmentsEnhance - Gear Progression Mechanics with Customized Enchantments 7.9.9
Progressive custom enchantments system inspired by Black Desert Online Enhancement system.
Next major update will include most of the proposed enhancements/features, but it will have a delayed release date for the free version.
Buy pro version to support the development of the plugin.
[6.3.0] - 2018-09-2
- Strictly lore compare.
- version error.
- Lumberjack overflow.
- Lifeskilling item drops.
[6.2.0] - 2018-08-31
- Fixed enhance.
- Addressed spawner issue.
- Fixed touch spawner.
[6.1.0] - 2018-08-29
- Disableable virtual inventory and player trading.
- ITEMS DUPLICATION.
- Unable to apply enchantments using commands.
- Smelt gives ink sac when lapis is mined.
- Touch enhancement error.
- Skip animation can overuse items.
- Enchantments descriptions in help command.
[6.0.2] - 2018-08-16
- Support for Placeholders.
[6.0.1] - 2018-08-15
- Aliases for "Wings".
- Fly issue.
vy_vu likes this.
- downgradeIfFail changed to downgradeChanceIfFail.
- destroyIfFail changed to destroyChanceIfFail.
NOTE: File structures have changed, and are highlighted in the changelog.
For this week of the development cycle, I decided to update the free version up-to-date to keep up with the premium version because there are so many issues are resolved in version 6.0.
EnchantmentsEnhancePro is available, and on sale for 50%...
EnchantmentsEnhancePro is available, and on sale for 50% off until 8/20.
[5.4.0] - 2018-08-10
ProfesorKush likes this.
- Phoenix Enchantment for gear.
- Pumpking Enchantment for axe.
- Configuration iteration for enchantment file.
- Support for ActionBarAPI.
- Support for BossBarAPI.
>>>FIXED A DUPLICATION BUG WHERE A PLAYER MIGHT BE ABLE TO TAKE OUT ITEMS FROM GUI!<<<
Adds materialized items.
Fixed a severe gui issue.
Page 3 of 9