- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
EnchBook is a fun new plugin giving server owners/admins the ability to customize Enchanted Books by adding whatever enchantments and levels they would like to add.
More features coming very soon!
- Create new enchanted books with a simple intuitive command (yes, you can also get these from creative, I know I know)
- Add any enchantment and level to any enchanted book, also with the intuitive command (Can't do that in creative now can ya? )
- Add a custom name, you can rename your custom books to anything you want to (Color codes supported)
- Add custom lore, a names not enough? How about you add some lore to that book, make it EXTRA special! (Color codes supported)
- Remove enchants, dont need a specific enchant in a book? Well, now you can remove it.
- Remove lore, decided that lore just wasn't right? Well you can easily remove it.
- Intuitive command? What's that you say? Its pretty fancy, when you type /EnchBook <new/add> it autofills in all the options for enchants. Start typing and the list will dwindle down showing available options. Find the one you want, then hit tab. THEN... it will show the MAX level for said enchantment. It couldn't get any easier than that could it?
- SafeEnchants option - This setting is enabled by default, making sure whomever uses this command can only create enchanted books with the max enchant level for that enchantment. You can turn this off and add any level enchantment you want (More of a safety feature if many admins have access to this command)
- Anvil Prepare UnSafe - If you have SafeEnchants disabled, you are now able to enchant tools/weapons/armor in the anvil with a book of any level. (This is still in beta, so may be a tiny bit buggy)
Aliases: /BookEnch, /eb, /be
- /EnchBook newBook <Enchantment> <Level> - Creates a new enchanted book at the desired level (If level is left blank, it'll default to 1)
- /EnchBook addEnchant <Enchantment> <Level> - Adds an enchantment of the desired level to the book you are holding in your hand (If level is left blank, it'll default to 1)
- /EnchBook removeEnchant <Enchantment> - Remove an enchantment from a book
- /EnchBook addLore <string> - Add some custom lore to your books
- /EnchBook removeLore - Remove all the lore from your books
- /EnchBook rename <string> - Add a custom name for your books
- /EnchBook about - A little info about the plugin
- /EnchBook help - List of commands
- /EnchBook reload - Reloads the config
Ready for a long list of permissions?
- enchbook.admin - Allows admins to create books, add enchants, reload the config
Oh... that was shorted than I thought!
- Disenchant - Use an anvil (if possible) to remove enchantments from a tool and apply them to a book
- EnchTool - Add/Remove enchantments from tools (With commands)
**Let me know if there's another feature you would like added**
Please do not use reviews for help. If you post in reviews for support you will not receive support, as I can only reply to your review, and not have a conversation back and forth.
- Discussion tab is a great way to get support
- GitHub, you can post issues on this resource's GitHub page (Preferred method, as I directly get notifications for these issues)
- Discord - I also have a private DISCORD channel for my resource. (Look for the category on the left "Projects-Support")
Feel free to donate if you would like Any support helps out