- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
◢ Documentation ◣
Overview | Configuration | Permissions
◢ Techy things ◣
Github | Issue tracker | Help us
➔ Premium UUID and Offline UUID support
➔ Configurable amount of allowed enderchests and size of chests (1 to 6 rows by chest)
➔ Easy backup management!
➔ Admin commands to open online/offline chests
➔ Full titles, messages, GUI texts customization
➔ Support for any item data (item lore, enchants...), also NBT Data support
➔ MYSQL/FlatFile data saving
➔ Integration with Factions, WorldGuard, Citizens, PlotSquared.
➔ Very light plugin!
What's new in EnderContainers 2.0?
➔ Code completly reworked with Java 1.8+
➔ Support from 1.8 to 1.12! (tested)
➔ Fully commented code and configuration
➔ New plugin design
➔ New dependency manager!
➔ Many optimizations!
How to install the plugin?
1. Put the EnderContainers.jar file in your plugins' folder
2. Start the server to generate the configuration, then stop it.
3. Configure the plugin in the config.yml file. Click here for more details!
4. Start the server. You can also type "/ecp reload" to reload the plugin's configuration!
And what for the future?
☐ Add support for economy system (iConomy, EssentialsEco)
☐ Add Towny support
☐ Add Multi-world support
☐ Add a permission to allow players to only deposit/get items.
☐ Add an auto-backup
☐ Create an easy API to manage chests and players
☐ And many others things!
❤ Other ideas? Contact me or leave a comment below
EnderContainers [1.8 ⇒ 1.12] 2.1.0
A customizable plugin to divide enderchest into multiple inventories. Long live enderchests!
- We love integrations! Apr 12, 2018
- A bugfix for enderchests' saving. Feb 4, 2018
- HOTFIX - Bug when starting with a fresh configuration! Jan 14, 2018