- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- https://github.com/evs-dev/EnderDragonTweaksEnderDragonTweaks improves the defeating of the Ender Dragon, especially in multiplayer. All features can be enabled/disabled individually and are highly configurable.
EnderDragonTweaks - EvsDev
- Shared XP drop
- The same number of experience points is given to every player in the End when the Dragon is defeated
- Decorative XP orbs
- XP orbs with no value are spawned above every player in the End to add excitement to the defeat
- Respawn Dragon Egg
- The Dragon Egg respawns in a configurable place every time the Dragon is defeated
- Dragon death announcement
- A customisable message is displayed in chat when the Dragon is defeated, including the killer's name and the contributors to the fight
# EnderDragonTweaks - Ender Dragon tweaks, mainly for SMP servers
# by EvsDev (https://github.com/evs-dev/EnderDragonTweaks)
# CONFIGURATION FILE
# Is the plugin enabled? Should the Dragon death event be registered?
# DEFAULT: true
# The delay in ticks (20 ticks = 1 second) between the death of the Dragon and when this plugin triggers
# DEFAULT: 80
# | Features |
# Should every player in the End receive XP upon Dragon death?
# Should every player in the End have decorative (valueless) XP orbs spawned above them upon Dragon death?
# Should the Dragon egg respawn every time the Dragon is defeated?
# Should a message be broadcasted when the Dragon is defeated?
# | Settings |
# The number of experience points to give each player in the End upon Dragon death
# DEFAULT: 12000 (68 levels)
# The number of XP orbs spawned per player upon Dragon death (these are decorative only and have no XP value)
# If there are a large number of players in the End upon Dragon death, having this too high may cause a lag spike
# This will not be triggered if enable-xp-drop is disabled
# DEFAULT: 8
# The coordinates of the Dragon egg when it spawns
# DEFAULT: 0, 0, 0 (this does not need to be configured by default since the portal coordinates are always (0, 0))
# Should the y coordinate specified here dictate exactly where the Dragon egg should go?
# If false, the plugin will try to find an air block above a bedrock block
# DEFAULT: false
# The message broadcasted when the Dragon is defeated
# Colour/formatting codes are supported using the ampersand (&) symbol (https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Formatting_codes#Color_codes)
# !!! QUOTES ("") ARE REQUIRED !!!
# Macros are replaced when the message is sent
# <killer>: name of the player who killed the Dragon
# <players-in-end>: list of players in the End upon Dragon defeat
# DEFAULT: <player> just defeated the Ender Dragon!
defeat-announcement-message: "&6<killer>&r just defeated the &5Ender Dragon&r with help from <players-in-end>!"
- Download the latest EnderDragonTweaks-x.x.x.jar
- Place it into your server plugins folder
- (Re)start your server!
If you need support, leave a comment here or make a new issue on https://github.com/evs-dev/EnderDragonTweaks/issues
Thanks for checking out this plugin!
PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW!
This helps me improve the plugin and my skills, both of which are greatly appreciated!