- Tested Minecraft Versions:
EndlessEnchantUse EndlessEnchant to create abnormal item enchantments and effects! With a few fail-safes here and there, it's practically guaranteed to get you what you want! EndlessEnchantReloaded originated from here.
Just drag and drop the .jar file into your Minecraft server's \plugins directory and you're done! Git 'er dun'!
- Easy Installation, Much Customization
- Kit Enchantments (Armor, Tools, Swords, Bows) (Fully Customizable with Aliases!)
- Many aliases of which you can customize through the enchants.yml file, applies on every startup (/EE Alias <enchantment name/kit name> or /EE Aliases)
- Have only the shimmering enchanted effect on an item by using "/EE Glow"!
- Customizable global cap on level so that people without a certain permission can't abuse it horribly
- Failsafe upon enchanting an item so much that the enchantment becomes negative
- Failsafe upon attempting to enchant with a negative enchantment
EndlessEnchant has one base command: /EE. By using this one command, you have access to all of the plugin's features!
Still Confused? I gotcha covered! Here's my very own review of it.
Any questions or bugs? I'd be happy to squash 'em!
A plugin specializing in commands that put high level enchants and special effects on items!