• Fixed a problem with configuration generation (Kits and KitsAliases sections would generate empty by default in my testing)
• Added double failsafes for when a configuration section/key doesn't exist
• Fixed problem with SWEEPING_EDGE being in the code as SWEEPING (caused null enchantment error)
• Added null checks for Enchantments to determine if they're in the game, or just missing in code.
• Fixed removal of all enchantments on Enchanted Books (it wouldn't affect the stored enchants, so...
A plugin specializing in commands that put high level enchants and special effects on items!
patricianko likes this.
• Quick fix for NullPointerException (line 109) on first run of plugin, ConfigurationSection "Aliases" was null. Added a null check. Thank you, Icatania!
• Also moved location of save out of the for-loop, less IO operation.
What's pumping in Version 1.11.2?! Glad you asked!
• Compatible and supported for Craftbukkit 1.11.2!
• Made the system more foolproof; can't fill up memory with nonexistent enchantments (same for kit compositions) through the files
• Added failsafes in the files for Kits/KitAliases (won't halt startup if nonexistent entries)
• Fixed Glow problem (would only work on repairable items, now works on all items, with a neat tag, "Glow I" for the enchantment (configurable!!!)
• Fixed potential bug...
• Customizable kits are now available! (Built kit infrastructure)
• Fixed the display from "/ee kits" (no longer hardcoded, changes with kits in enchants.yml)
• Fixed some bugs (missing invalid enchantment catch, fixed "an enchantment and a level is needed to disenchant an item")
• Readded failsafes for negative levels and excessively high levels since rebuilding the codebase
• Sat and smiled at the code for a while, its morale is now boosted 20%
• More accessible...