Applied Energistics 2 for your SpigotMC server!
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Energetic Storage is a plugin that is heavily inspired by a forge mod named, Applied Energistics 2. If you don't know what Applied Energistics 2 is, its a mod that allows the player to store large amounts of items, sometimes hundreds of thousands, in just a few blocks. If you run into any issues, create a GitHub issue, DM me, or create a message in the discussion tab, instead of leaving it in a review.
Items And Blocks:
- 1k, 4k, 16k, and 64k, drives.
- The drives are needed to store items. 1k can store 1024 items, 4k can store 4096 and so on (1024 * how many thousand).
- All drives have a type limit set at 128. This means that only 128 different item types can be added to a single drive.
- Can be changed in config.
- ES System
- The ES System is what keeps the drives inside of it and is used to access the items stored on the drives.
- You can trust players into the system, they will have just as much access as you do.
- Only the system owner can trust players.
- All items are stored in a way that saves ALL NBT data of the items.
- Public ES Systems:
- Anybody will have access to take items from the system.
- Only trusted players and the owner of the system can destroy it.
- energeticstorage.*: Gives all Energetic Storage permissions. Default: "op"
- energeticstorage.reload: Gives permission to reload the Energetic Storage configuration files. Default: "op"
- energeticstorage.esgive: Gives permission to give an Energetic Storage item to themselves. Default: "op"
- energeticstorage.esgive.others: Gives permission to give an Energetic Storage item to others. Default: "op"
- energeticstorage.system.open.untrusted: Gives permission to open an ES System that the player is not trusted on. Default: "op"
- energeticstorage.system.create: Gives permission to create an ES System. Default: "Everyone"
- energeticstorage.system.destroy.untrusted: Gives permission to destroy a system the player isn't trusted on. Default: "op"
- /esgive [drive/system] [1k, 4k, 16k, 64k] (player)
If you're wondering how to create an ES System, go to this link and follow the tutorial there.
Players.yml is where all player data is stored. I would recommend not messing with this file as it will likely cause errors and item loss!Code (YAML):driveMaxTypes: 128 # Sets the drives max type limit.
Energetic Storage 0.4.1-SNAPSHOT
Applied Energistics 2 for your SpigotMC server.
- Modify the GUI a bit to make it easier to move around in Sep 8, 2020
- Add 1.14 and 1.16.2 support and bug fix. Sep 3, 2020
- 1.16 Support Jul 20, 2020