- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- 1.16- Enhanced Crafting -
Enhanced Crafting gives you the ability to make custom recipes consisting of itemstacks contra materials. This means that recipes can not only produce modified items, but also consist of them. The crafting system makes use of an inventory and doesn't support vanilla recipes. You can also not craft your custom recipes in a regular crafting table. That being said, the workbench that the crafting system relies on, can be opened with a specified size for the recipe matrix ranging from 1(1x1) to 6(6x6). Recipes are added and deleted through the ingame editor, which is similar to the workbench.
- Create recipes made of itemstacks, meaning you can use modified items.
- Easily create and delete recipes with the ingame editor.
- Access workbenches with a size ranging from 1x1 to 6x6 with one simple command.
- Recipes are stored in a local sqlite database, which makes lookups fast and efficient, and makes maintainability as well as scalability more manageable.
(It's a good idea to make a backup of the database file, when important changes have been made.)
EnhancedCrafting.Workbench : Gives access to the 'eworkbench' command.
EnhancedCrafting.Editor : Gives access to the 'eeditor' command.
/eworkbench <size> : Opens a workbench for the player with a given size that ranges from 1-6.
/eeditor : Opens the recipe editor for the player.
Please message me if you encounter any problems c: