- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Hello guys! After finishing my A-Levels I finally got to the point where I found time to work on "eTTT" which is the successor of MTTT, my old TTT plugin.
Before I continue telling you the differences I need to say that this plugin is in a really early stage of development and lacks a lot of features that MTTT already has. So please, if you want to get a complete TTT plugin, please consider using my old TTT plugin till this one is out of the alpha stage. Thank you!
With that said, I am glad you are interested in this new version and I am pretty sure you want to know the differences between MTTT and eTTT and what my future plans are with this plugin:
What is the goal of eTTT?
MTTT was made very quick & dirty. The way the plugin was built made it nearly impossible to add smaller changes or new features without creating new bugs.
Also I listened to you and added the most wished core features right into the structure of the code (more at the differences table below)
When will eTTT be ready to replace MTTT?
I can't really tell. I am currently working on eTTT and will add a lot of features in the next weeks.
Will eTTT be compatible with MTTT?
I don't think so. Maybe I will add an converter in the release version of eTTT but you will still need to do some work on your own as eTTT has already now features that MTTT doesn't has.
What are the major new features of eTTT?
- eTTT now supports Multiarena and Bungeecord (with Mapvoting) in one plugin. No ad-dons required.
- eTTT has a map space limit. You can set a border around the map which players can skip, but they will receive damage (like in alot of shooter like Battlefield).
- eTTT has super dynamic Scoreboards built right in.
- eTTT has a way more easy and stable way to setup your arenas.
- and many more cool features coming in the next updates
How to setup:
- Per arena chat and traitor-chat (optional detective-chat) (next update)
- Load / unload arenas using a command.
- Permissions for passes, passes.
- Customizable weapons and chests. (Yes this is not possible at the current stage of development )
- Join signs for multiarena setups.
- A karma and stats system (YAML and my StatsAPI).
- Traitor- and Detective-shop (customizable).
- A corpse system (with real corpses, not like in MTTT)
- A reward system
- Install MTTT in your /plugins folder. It currently has no dependencies.
- Restart or reload your server.
- Create your first arena using /tttsetup. This will give you an overview of all the commands you will need.
- Use /tttsetup create <name> <min players> <max players> to create your first arena. You can always check /tttsetup check <name> to see your progress in setup.
- Set the global lobby. This is the place where players get teleported to after an game. (/tttsetup setgloballobby)
- Next, set the lobby of the specific arena. Do this using /tttsetup setlobby <name>
- Then you need as many spawnpoints as you set as maximum players (or more). You can add a spawn by doing /tttsetup addspawn <name>
- Now you can set the area of the arena. Enter /ttt getmarkertool to set the boundaries of the arena like you would do with worldedit. Then save the boundaries using /ttt savearenaarea <name>
- Now you can use /ttt check <name> again to see if everything is ready to be loaded. Currently MTTT only loads arenas at an restart or reload.
- After an restart you are ready to go. Use /ttt join <name> to join the game.
- /tttsetup : ttt.setup
- Use this to setup your arenas and manage existing ones.
- /ttt join, leave : ttt.play
- The role menu currently has no permissions
To use BungeeCord support enable bungeecord in the config.yml. It will cycle continuously though all maps. It is recommenced to diable voting because this feature is still in work!
Thank you for reading through all this, I would really like to get some feedback on this plugin.
Please remember that this plugin is not done and that are a lot of features missing. Now is the time for you the request features for the upcoming versions of eTTT!
enhanced TTT alpha | Multiarena, Bungeecord & Map-Voting 184.108.40.206 indev
The successor of MTTT
Habe Folgenden Error die Ganze Zeit in der Console stehen:
[eTTT] Task #5 for eTTT v220.127.116.11 indev generated an exception
at de.melays.ettt.game.lobby.Lobby.updateScoreBoard(Lobby.java:166) ~[?:?]
at de.melays.ettt.game.lobby.Lobby$1.run(Lobby.java:84) ~[?:?]
at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R2.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71) ~[spigot1-8.jar:git-Spigot-870264a-0a645a2]
at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R2.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:350) [spigot1-8.jar:git-Spigot-870264a-0a645a2]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R2.MinecraftServer.A(MinecraftServer.java:720) [spigot1-8.jar:git-Spigot-870264a-0a645a2]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R2.DedicatedServer.A(DedicatedServer.java:368) [spigot1-8.jar:git-Spigot-870264a-0a645a2]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R2.MinecraftServer.z(MinecraftServer.java:651) [spigot1-8.jar:git-Spigot-870264a-0a645a2]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R2.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:554) [spigot1-8.jar:git-Spigot-870264a-0a645a2]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_181]