- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Combine enchantments on an anvil to increase their level (infinitely).
Costs and limitations are configurable.
- You can now disable merge types;
- You can now disable certain enchantments;
- Multiplier can be specified per enchant individually;
- Custom attributes are now preserved on merged items;
- Fixed permissions (they work);
- Autocomplete for commands;
- Lore is now preserved on items;
- Added a reload command;
- You can disable the "Too Expensive!" message through the config;
- You can now specify the maximum allowed level per enchant through the config;
- Fixed a bug where some items could receive improper enchantments;
- Added commands to change the multiplier and maximum repair cost;
- Players receive a message that tells them the cost of combining enchants when the anvil menu reads "Too Expensive!";
- Fixed a bug where renaming an item would allow you to combine enchantments past the maximum allowed repair cost;
- The maximum level cost that is allowed to be spent combining enchants, before it says "Too Expensive!"
- Default: 50
- The multiplier for cost increase per level of enhanced enchant.
- Making Unbreaking IV would cost <vanilla cost> + <multiplier> * 1
- Making Unbreaking V would cost <vanilla cost> + <multiplier> * 2
- and so on..
- Default: 10
- Should the plugin notify players when the client shows "Too Expensive!" when the maximum allowed cost is not exceeded.
- Default: true
- enchantments (Contains all enchantments)
- multiplier (see above)
- limit (the maximum level for this enchant)
- disabled (if true, this enchant can't be obtained from an anvil)
- /enhancedenchants maxrepaircost <number>
- /enhancedenchants bookonbook <true/false>
- /enhancedenchants bookonitem <true/false>
- /enhancedenchants itemonitem <true/false>
- /enhancedenchants reload
- Able to combine enchants above the vanilla limit;
- Given to all by default;
- Able to modify the cost settings using above mentioned commands;
- Given to operators by default;
If you like the plugin, please consider donating!
Donations motivate me to keep improving the plugin.
Please let me know if you find any issues with the plugin.
Suggestions are welcome, too.
Always wanted to make Unbreaking 4 on an anvil? Now you can.