EnjinCraft Blockchain Plugin
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Evan Lindsay, Bishop Johnson
- Languages Supported:
- Danish, Filipino, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Serbian (Latin), Spanish
Enjin's EnjinCraft plugin brings the power of blockchain technology to Minecraft, enabling you to integrate, use, and trade blockchain-based gaming assets in your server.
Get Started today!
- Attach an existing blockchain asset to an in-game item via chat commands.
- Add assignable global and world permissions to blockchain assets.
- Send assets to players from a configured developer wallet via console commands.
- Placeholder API support.
- Support for 10 different languages, with more to come (English, Danish, Filipino, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Serbian (Latin), and Spanish).
- Link account to their blockchain wallet.
- View Enjin Coin and Ethereum balances in real-time.
- Securely send and trade assets with other players.
- Custom inventory menu for viewing assets in their wallet.
- Open-source initiative welcoming community contributions.
- Use as a dependency to enable blockchain functionality in your plugin.
Requirements & Information
There are a few requirements and important pieces of information for server owners looking to use the plugin:
- You must be running Java 8 or greater.
- Your server needs to be connected to the internet.
- You've created a project on the Enjin Platform.
- You are using Spigot 1.13+ or greater.
- Tokens integrated must be fungible.
We provide more detailed documentation in our EnjinCraft Wiki. Visit the Wiki to learn more!
Enjin's EnjinCraft plugin brings the power of blockchain technology to Minecraft.