This is a simple plugin designed for rolling random numbers in chat.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
There are two commands, which function mostly identically:
- by default, rolls between 1-100
- /roll <number> will roll between 1 and a given value
- /roll <min> <max> will roll between two given values
- same as /roll, but broadcasts the roll result globally in chat, for everyone online to see
- requires randomroll.globalroll permission
The only permission in the current release is randomroll.globalroll which allows the user to use /globalroll.