- Updated APIs
- Added support for FlagWar Events. When a flag war is initiated, EP-Dynmap-Towny will place a marker on the map designating the location of the attack. After the flag event, it will remove the marker.
As of v1.00, Dynmap-Towny has the following minimum requirements:
- CraftBukkit / Spigot / Paper 1.16.4+
- Dynmap 3.1-beta5 or later
- TownyAdvanced 0.96.5.0 or later
- TownyChat 0.83 or later (Optional)
- Download EP-Dynmap-Towny.jar
- Place the plugin in your servers /plugins folder with Dynmap 3.1-beta5.jar and Towny-0.96.5.2.jar,
(Optional to have TownyChat-0.83.jar)
- Start the server.
- Edit the config.yml in the folder EP-Dynmap-Towny to your needs.
After the first load, there will be a config.yml file in the plugins/EP-Dynmap-Towny directory. Details of the default configuration, and all the provided settings, can be found here
This is a fork of TownyAdvanced/Dynmap-Towny which is a fork of Dynmap-Towny by Hank Jordan, who forked it from the original repo. I forked this from TownyAdvanced, which was conutined by Lead Developer LlmDl