- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Iskyost (SkyoConfig), bram0101 (Animator Class), coco_gigpn (For his help)
- Languages Supported:
- English, French, Italian, Chinese, Spanish
The plugin is not perfect, do not hesitate to report the bugs
I create this free and open source plugin because I do not know very well Java and I count on you to help me to improve EpicPets
1. You can create your own textures and animations!For more information, go to the documentation2. Disguise and modify your pet in gameYou can modify your equipment by using an inventory3. You can modify the entire plugin as you want.The configuration files are pretty complete4.The plugin will not interfere with pvp
5. Your shots pass through the armorstand (Pets)
6. Your pet will follow you with special animations
7. Keep your stealth using the SneakProtectionThe name of your pet will disappear when you sneak8. The plugin don't need any resource pack.
9. You can change the name of your petYou can change his name using a sign.10. The plugin work in worldguard region.
11. The plugin supports Vault
Your pet can now have particles! Check out these gifs. (EpicPets V0.3)
Thanks to @wolvesnations for creating this video. [V0.2]
Thanks to @Ciryond for creating this video. [V1.4| French]
I do not know very well Java and I count on you to help me to improve EpicPets
The documentation includes permissions and commands
- You are not permitted to redistribute the plugin in any form, including as a part of any software package.
- You are not allowed to use the code of this plugin to create a similar plugin
- You are not allowed to claim to be the author of this plugin
Don't forget to leave a good review
EpicPets [V1.8 - 1.12] | GREAT FOR EULA | PET PLUGIN BETA 1.4
A free and opensource pet plugin
I would give it 5 stars but, I currently have an issue with this plugin. When a player disconnects, it will leave their pet behind and it will stay there forever. Please also don't tell me to use armor kill command because that doesn't work either. Please help me fix this issue!
Hey there, awesome plugin! I have found a bug where if you get kicked with the sign open the sign won't disappear and will remain there. Also please can we have an option where instead of typing /pets gui just have /pets to launch the GUI. Thanks ddwills