- Tested Minecraft Versions:
A simple plugin management plugin that provides the ability to change any of the setting from in game via a command.
Supports disabling / enabling; block break, block place, item drop, item pickup and the weather.
There is only 1 command and a few sub commands.
/manager <sub command> <true / false>
So you're not stuck like a regular player you have the ability to override the settings:
If the block place setting is set to true it allows the player to place a block.
If the block break setting is set to true it allows the player to break a block.
If the item pickup setting is set to true it allows the player to pick up an item.
If the item drop setting is set to true it allows the player to drop an item.
Allows the player to use the /manager command.
- You are not allowed to claim the plugin as your own.
- You are now allowed to decompile the plugin.
- You are not able to upload the plugin to another plugin site.
- You are not allowed send custom versions of the code.
If an issue or bug occurs please report it in the discussion area so I am able to fix it for the next update.