With this plugin you get the ability to customice a kit inventory. You can have a look at the config here.
This plugin works with Minecraft 1.7.10 and higher.
- Every kit can have its own icon and a description. (Kit icons can have enchantments)
- For unowned kits/kits on cooldwon there is the possibility to define different icons.
- You can configurate every single text(of course with color codes)
- Add a timer to show the cooldown of the kit
- By now kits can have other displaynames than the original kit name.
- The order can be changed aswell by simply adding a slot number.
- A new configurable feature is a prefix for kits on cooldown like in the picture above.
- Rightclicking a kit will open a preview of its items
This command opens the kit inventory with a list of the defined kits
Feel free to comment on this for wishes, help or something completely different
Adds a nice configurable GUI to the /kits command of essentials