- Tested Minecraft Versions:
1. (x)Spigot (1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12, 1.13)
3. No plugins that overwrite the usage of /nick (except this plugin)
- This plugin patches the nickname command of Essentials, so players can only color their name but not actually change it.
1. Allows users to only color their names (using /nick) but not change them.
2. Still allows for custom nicknames when set by console or staff.
3. Toggle between case-sensitive nickname choice.
4. Blacklist any color code for nicknames (&l, &m, &n etc.)
5. Highly configurable
- This plugin does not add its own /nick command, you'll still use Essentials's.
- /ena - Reload the plugin
ena.reload - Permission to reload the plugin
Code (YAML):# EssentialsNicknameAddon - freeware by Norunion (Norska). Visit our forums here: https://forums.norunion.com
# 1. caseSensitive:
# - true ---> N0RSKA is only able to set his nickname as "&xN0RSKA"
# - false ---> N0RSKA is able to set his nickname as "&xN0rSkA" as well
# 2. Plugin Usage:
# - This plugin will not work if Essentials(x) is not installed on your server.
# - This plugin will not work if Essentials(x)'s default nickname feature is overwritten by another plugin (not this one)
- '&c&lERROR!&r &7That nickname does not match your current name!'
- '&c&lERROR!&r &7Your nickname contains a blocked color code!'
- '&a&lDONE!&r &fYou reloaded the plugin! &7(Took %ms% ms!)'
- '&c&lERROR!&r &7You do not have permission to reload!'
Interested in developer updates and sneak peeks?
Follow me on Twitter @ https://twitter.com/norskadev
EssentialsNicknameAddon » Allow users to only color their names but not change them! v1.1
[1.8x - 1.13x] Customizable / Lightweight / Unique / Feature-Packed & more