- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- vemacs, SupaHam
If you love us and want to further motivate the project, donations are a good way to do that. If you can't / don't want to, another good way is to let us know that you appreciate our work by making a post saying thanks.
- This is a fork of Essentials called EssentialsX.
- View major differences here https://github.com/drtshock/Essentials/wiki
- Chat, spawn, and other modules (not group manager) can be found on the Jenkins page. They are merely made to work with our versioning system and don't need to be maintained.
- If you are using this, do NOT ask Essentials for support.
- The official upstream repository is at https://github.com/Essentials/Essentials
- Please report issues at https://github.com/drtshock/Essentials/issues
- For the rest of the binaries (spawn, chat, groupmanager, etc) visit https://ci.drtshock.net/job/EssentialsX/
Why you should use it
EssentialsX provides several performance enhancements and fixes that are currently not available in Essentials and Spigot-Essentials, most importantly fixed mob spawner support for 1.8+ servers. See the wiki for details.
EssentialsX is almost a completely drop-in replacement for Essentials. However, it has different requirements:
- EssentialsX requires Vault to enable chat prefix/suffixes and group support if you have a supported permissions plugin.
- If you have an unsupported permissions plugin but still wish to use wildcards, enable use-bukkit-permissions in the configuration. Otherwise, the plugin will fall back to config-based permissions.
- EssentialsX requires Java 7 or above.
This is an unofficial fork of Essentials. It will be consistently updated and maintained with the latest Minecraft and Spigot versions.
Here are some Metrics (can be disabled with global PluginMetrics configuration):
The thread is for thanking us / telling @vemacs that he is a robot. If you have feature requests or issues, please use our issue tracker. It helps keeps things organized and make sure we don't lose a question on page 5/50 of a super long thread. Support requests in our thread will be ignored.
Live Support available business hours (GMT -5)
An updated fork of Essentials with spawner support, performance enhancements, and more