- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- md678685 / mdcfe, Trent / drtshock, SupaHam, pop4959, JRoy
- Languages Supported:
- Most of them - see https://essentialsx.cf/wiki/Locale.html for the full list
EssentialsX is the essential plugin suite for Spigot servers, including over 130 commands and countless features for servers of any scale!
EssentialsX is a continuation of the original Essentials 2 plugin for Bukkit servers, adding support for the latest Minecraft versions. EssentialsX also includes several performance enhancements and fixes on top of the original Essentials, as well as plenty of new useful features for servers.
You can view major differences and learn how to set EssentialsX up over at the EssentialsX wiki.
- EssentialsX is designed to use modern permissions plugins - we strongly recommend LuckPerms. You also need Vault for prefix/suffix support.
- EssentialsX currently supports CraftBukkit, Spigot and Paper (recommended). Other server implementations may work, but we don't recommend them as they may cause compatibility issues.
Looking for help with EssentialsX? You can join the MOSS server on Discord for community-powered support.
You can also start a discussion or report bugs on GitHub.
Note: please use MOSS or GitHub for support, not private messages, the forum thread or the review section on SpigotMC. You'll get a much faster answer on Discord or GitHub than on SpigotMC.
EssentialsX is provided completely free-of-charge. If you'd like to support the EssentialsX project, you can make a recurring donation on Patreon or GitHub Sponsors, or make a one-off donation on Ko-fi.
If you're not able to donate, we'd really appreciate if you could take the time to write a review below, or give us a star on GitHub. Every little helps!
EssentialsX collects anonymous server statistics through bStats, an open-source statistics service for Minecraft software.
If you'd like to disable metrics collection via bStats, you can edit the plugins/bStats/config.yml file.
EssentialsX is an open source project released under the GPLv3 license, and we welcome code contributions on GitHub.
Our translations are also crowd-sourced, so if you'd like to help bring EssentialsX to your language, you can do so on Crowdin.
Finally, if you're knowledgable about EssentialsX and want to help others, you can join us on MOSS and GitHub Discussions to help other people with setting up and using EssentialsX.
An updated fork of Essentials with spawner support, performance enhancements, and more
- 2.18.2: The 1.16.4 Update Nov 16, 2020
- 2.18.1: The Little Big Update - 1.16.2, bug fixes and misc tweaks Aug 24, 2020
- 2.18.0: The RGB Update - full 1.16.1 support Jul 9, 2020