Full release notes https://github.com/EssentialsX/Essentials/releases/tag/2.16.1
A special mention also goes to @triagonal and @DoNotSpamPls as well as countless others who have helped fix bugs and provide support.
EssentialsX for 1.13.2 and all older supported versions is finally here! This release contains mainly bug fixes for 2.16.0; in particular, you can now use EssentialsX in 1.12.2 and below once more!
This release supports Bukkit servers running the...
An updated fork of Essentials with spawner support, performance enhancements, and more
Fixes startup issue from previous build.
This update provides full 1.13 support as well as backward compatibility for as late as 1.8. While support on versions lower than 1.13 is still there, it hasn't been tested as thoroughly as 1.13. Please report any issues you find on our official issue tracker.
This update was a mountain of work that @md678685 tackled and did an amazing job on. If you want to support him, check out our...
This one is broken, use https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/essentialsx.9089/update?update=259241
Clean release notes can be found here on Github.
Support us on Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/essentialsx This project is a lot of work and takes up a ton of a lot of people's free time. We do it because we love it, but it's also nice to get some love sent back <3
- If you're upgrading from the previous release, the first time...
Updated to 1.12 and a lot of other things. Check out https://ci.drtshock.net/job/EssentialsX/changes for change log
Huge thanks to Supaham for keeping this project going when I went MIA.
* Add command cooldowns (see https://github.com/drtshock/Essentials/commit/09acbcdb05f34e0043116f1866904b0ff0f03ddd)
* Fix antibuild piston bug
* Broadcast mute length
* Update user balance event
* Ignore flight check in spectator mode
* Allow color codes in nickname prefix
* Nullcheck in timer
* Add teleport to center option. This will teleport players to the center of blocks
* Make /tp command parse decimals
* Don't list NPCs in /baltop (such as Factions)
* Add mod...
1.10 support thanks to @vemacs
* Fixed all(most) issues reported with 1.9 so far.
* Gamemode superperms fixed
* Spawn eggs
* meta tags
If you need other binaries, check out https://ci.drtshock.net/job/EssentialsX/
@vemacs fixed all initial 1.9 issues reported.
- Adds bypass permission for /nick colors
- Forcibly loads offlineplayer class to prevent other conflicting plugins from breaking ess.
- Per world /time
- 1.7.x compatibility
- Make currency display prettier
Page 1 of 2