- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- https://github.com/Masstrix/Eternal-LightEternal Light
Adds the ability to show the light-levels of blocks around you. Just like from the mod Not Enough Items this plugin allows players with permission to see what the nearby light levels are around them. When enabled it will only highlight areas and blocks that a hostile mob can spawn on, slabs, glass etc will not be shown as valid spawn blocks so do not get an indicator.
1.8 - 1.13 download
Modes & Commands
Eternal Light is built to be simple and light weight while adding a useful feature, to keep it this way all the commands are kept basic and easy to learn and remember.
/eternallight reload - Reloads the plugins config file.
/eternallight version - Checks the plugins version.
/eternallight renderdistance <distance> - Sets the render distance for the display.
/showlight or /ll - Toggles the light level overlay.
/showlight mode [mode] - Toggles between the active modes for the light level display.
eternallight.admin - Gives permission to use /eternallight.
eternallight.use - Gives permission to toggle and use the overlay.
- Normal Displays red and yellow particles to show where hostile entities can spawn.
- Inclusive Displays the same as normal but with green particles for where hostile entities cannot spawn.
- Smooth Displays the same as inclusive but with a smooth gradient between each change.
Eternal Light 1.3
Implements the light level overlay from NEI as a server side plugin! Simple and useful.