- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- https://github.com/Masstrix/Eternal-LightAdds the ability to show the light-levels of blocks around you. Just like from the mod Not Enough Items this plugin allows players with permission to see what the nearby light levels are around them. When enabled it will only highlight areas and blocks that a hostile mob can spawn on, slabs, glass etc will not be shown as valid spawn blocks so do not get an indicator.
Visit the Wiki for more in-depth help.
Legacy versions are no longer supported and will not receive support if there are issues.
1.8 - 1.12 Download
Modes & Commands
Eternal Light is built to be simple and light weight while adding a useful feature, to keep it this way all the commands are kept basic and easy to learn and remember.
/eternallight reload - Reloads the plugins config file.
/eternallight version - Checks the plugins version.
/eternallight renderdistance <distance> - Sets the render distance for the display.
/eternallight reloadMappings - Reloads the mappings.txt file.
/eternallight resetMappings - Resets the mappings.txt file back to default. This is recommended after updates.
/lightlevel or /ll - Toggles the light level overlay.
/lightlevel mode [mode] - Toggles between the active modes for the light level display.
eternallight.admin - Gives permission to use /eternallight.
eternallight.use - Gives permission to toggle and use the overlay.
eternallight.mode - Allows players to change the mode with /ll mode.
- All Displays red and yellow particles to show where hostile entities can spawn.
- LightLevel Displays the same as normal but with green particles for where hostile entities cannot spawn.
- Spawnable Displays the same as inclusive but with a smooth gradient between each change.
Eternal Light 1.7
Implements the light level overlay from NEI as a server side plugin! See where mobs can spawn.