This is for all Plugin Developers
Have you always wondered when which Event is fired, which Data it brings? No more.
This simple plugin logs all events in console that are fired. Just log on, do your action and be enlightened.
- Blacklist to not log certain events (e.g. spammy PlayerMoveEvent)
- Only logs Events that happens near to a OP-Player (you)
- Shows Data given with the event.
- Supports ALL Bukkit Events, even new ones on updates (Reflections FTW)
- Triggered in Monitor State. So you see the changes made by other Plugins (e.g. cancelled)
/ed - Changes Configuration. Should be self-explaining.
Important: you need to /ed save to store changed configuration on disc. Otherwise the change is only temporary.
- Also log custom events of other plugins
- Clean up used library to smaller plugin size