- Removed debug messages (Left these in by accident)
A better way to handle unwanted server events
SlimeDog likes this.
- 1.14 Support
- New op/deop command canceller (stop players from using op/deop in game, regardless of permissions, also has the ability to log to console, meaning it'll send a message to console like "Player attempted to use OP/DEOP in game")
- Some small code cleanup in the main class
- Per world support, each event now can be cancelled per world or for all worlds
Antrox likes this.
- New Villager Break Crops event (Prevents villagers from breaking crops)
- New Villager Plant Crops event (Prevents villagers from planting crops)
- List commands, you can now see all the available events that can be cancelled via a command in game/console. This list will also show what is enable/disabled on your server already. (/EventHandler list <Block/Entity/Player/Server>)
- Enable/Disable command. Added a command enable or disable events on your server. This may seem backwards buck Enable means setting the config to true which cancels the event, and Disable means setting the config to false...
- Player egg throw
- Player throw snowball
- Player fishing
- Player consume potion
- Player consume milk
- Player toggle sprint
- Entity enters boat
- Entity enters Minecart
- Zombie tramples eggs (Requires the latest build of Spigot 1.13.2 as of Nov 12/2018 or Paper 1.13.2 Build #442)