- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
Powerful and unique crates plugin! Create crates, manage keys and rewards, place crates in the world, and all of this via in-game GUI editor!
THE PLUGIN IS NOT ABANDONED
BUT THERE IS NO USER SUPPORT
In-Game GUI Editor
Create and manage your crate and keys with simple, yet advanced GUI Editor!
Every crate can be used as a block crate, inventory item or virtual menu crate or even all together! You can make keys virtual as well.
- Unlimited rewards amount per crate!
- Fully supports any custom item!
- Decimal win. chance per reward.
- Up to 27 custom items to give player on win per reward.
- Separate reward preview item to describe the reward content.
- Customizable reward display name to use in messages and GUIs.
- An option to broadcast reward win for all online players!
- Execute unlimited amount of your commands (by console or player) on reward win!
Reward Win Limits
A new feature that allows you to limit how much or how often player can win the same reward(s) again:
- Set amount how much times player can win certain reward before it will become unavailable for him anymore.
- Set cooldown how long player will have to have until he can win certain reward again.
- Also, you can always ignore these limits or make the reward for single-win only!
- Configurable preview config per crate.
- Configurable animation config per crate.
- Ability to make crate require permission to be able to open it.
- Assign Citizens NPC that will preview/open crate on clicks!
- Set multiple different keys per crate or make it with no key requirements!
- Set money required to open the crate! (Vault + Economy required).
- Set exp levels required to open the crate!
- Set open cooldown per crate for any time: Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks, Months, etc!
- Assign crate to any block(s) in any world(s) to preview/open the crate on interaction!
- Assign crate to custom inventory item that can be given directly to player's inventories to preview/open the crate!
- Assign crate to fully customizable crate menu(s), aka virtual crate!
- Toggleable block pushback feature per crate that pushes player back if he can't open crate for some reason.
- Configurable Hologram per crate with customizable text and Y offset. (Supported plugins: HolographicDisplays, DecentHolograms).
- Configurable crate block particle effects with a few built-in effect models, such as Helix, Vortex, Pulsar, Beacon, Tornado.
Display your crate contents with preview GUIs! You can display various reward info, such as win chance, win amount limit, win cooldown, list of commands to be executed, will it broadcast message, etc!
There are a few preview configs by default. They are fully customizable, so you can easily modify them or create your owns!
You can also create fully customizable menus, where you can place your crates if you don't want to place them in the world, or give as items to players. This is also known as 'virtual crates'.
You can create as many menus as you want and add there multiple different crates.
Crate Open Animations
There are two types of the crate GUI animation: SPIN and CLICK_OPEN.
Spin will roll rewards at certain slots in defined order and then only rewards in the slots defined as 'win slots' will be given to player (see GIFs for examples). You can crate multiple 'spinners' in the same animation config (there is a default one) with multiple reward slots.
Click Open means that player will have to click on certain amount of slots in the GUI to start reward roll in that slots. While not clicked, all items in these slots represents a customizable item from the config, so it's like you open rewards.
If a crate don't have an animation config specified, it will be instantly opened. If crate was opened by interaction with the crate block, it will also display a hologram with the reward item and name above that block for a short time.
There are a few placeholders you can use with PlaceholderAPI, which you can find in plugin documentation.
ExcellentCrates - Advanced custom crates! 4.0.5
Advanced crates with custom GUIs, animations and effects! [1.17 - 1.19]
If you want a working Crates plugin please avoid this one. It has broken repeatedly in the past AND while the MySQL feature somewhat works it doesn't sync if you have multiple servers connected to the same database. Recommend CrazyCrates or EcoCrates as an alternative.
Plugin works well for my purposes. I've never used anything much more than the normal crates though. They can be a pretty tedious to set up, but I like the features it offers.
It seems the load times on startup were significantly improved in one of the last versions so thank the gods for that.
Would very much appreciate if old commands were built into the plugin as aliases instead of me having to go thru all my other plugin configs and change the crate commands by hand. This is the second time this year I've had to do so because commands were changed and they just break completely.
This is the most excellent Crate plugin. Totally cool plugin dude. If you are trying to use crates in 1.19. This is probably your best option. It is the most simplest setup and is totally amazing. I appreciate this plugin as it gives a reason for users to vote and bring more attention to my server. The public creator gets some hate because he does not use discord or does not give help, but if you are running a server. With this plugin it is so easy to use. You simply will never need help. The only issue is the plugin update time is a little slow but it has been updated to 1.19. So it is definitely a viable option for your server. I would consider downloading it and using it. It's super fun too!
Also! It auto updates! thats so amazing right!
Plugin is Easy to use, love it and its fun to configure. to others, please wait patiently, you wanted MC 1.19 and you got it. stay on 1.18.2, until its updated. cant just drop everything at once for an update. To the DEV, thank you for making this remarkable plugin. wish there was more than 5 stars rating.