- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- https://github.com/nulli0n/ExcellentEnchantsMaximum Compatibility:
This plugin adds more than 40 vanilla-like enchantments on your server! All enchantments has its own config files where you can adjust enchantment mechanics. Anvils, Villagers, Enchanting table, Loot Generation are supported!
Click to see a list of all Enchantments
- All enchantments are properly registered and integrated into the server, which means they respect all vanilla enchantment mechanics and you're able to use them together with other plugins without issues!
- Mobs with items enchanted with custom enchantments will have all their effects!
- All vanilla mechanics are supported: Enchanting Table, Anvils, Villagers, Grindstones, Loot generation!
- Every enchantment has its own config file where you can adjust its mechanics!
- Almost every enchantment mechanic option allows you to use placeholders (such as enchantment level) and simple math expressions to have a different value(s) for each enchantment level.
- Every enchantment has configurable chance to be obtained from Enchanting Table, Villager Trades and Chests in dungeons/caves.
- Some enchantments, that gives permanent potion effects, can have a configurable item cost, that player must have in inventory for enchantment effect to be applied.
- Also, every enchantment has a description that will be added to items with custom enchantment(s).
Ways to obtain enchantments:
- You can disable any enchantment you dislike!
- There is an option to define max. amount of custom enchantments item can contain.
- There is an option to allow Sword enchantments to be applied on Axes too.
- There is an option to allow Bow enchantments to be applied on Crossbows too.
- There is an option to allow Chestplate enchantments to be applied on Elytras too.
- Enchantment Tiers. Allows you to split enchantments by its rarity and define a color for each tier.
- A GUI with all custom enchantments where you can see min. and max. level, on which items it can be applied, conflicts with other enchantments and enchantment effects.
- Almost every enchantment has a few of visual effects such as particles and sounds!
- Define the global chance for custom enchantments to be obtained in Enchanting table/Villager/Loot chests!
- Define minimum and maximum amount of custom enchantments that can be applied at once.
- Define how many item can contain enchantments (including vanilla ones) when custom enchantments are not going to be applied anymore.
- As in vanilla game, you can combine, upgrade and add custom enchantments on anvils (including enchanted books).
- For each enchantment you can define different exp cost per enchantment level.
Loot Generation Support:
- Custom enchantments will be applied (if enabled and with configurable chance) on items that villagers offers.
- Custom enchantments will be applied (if enabled and with configurable chance) on items in dungeon/cave chests and minecarts (including chests in Nether and in The End).
/eenchants [help] - List of plugin commands.
/eenchants list - List of all custom enchantments.
/eenchants enchant <enchantment> <level> - (Dis)Enchant item in hand.
/eenchants book <player> <enchantment> <level> - Give an enchanted book.
/eenchants tierbook <player> <tier> <level> - Give an enchanted book with random tier enchantment.
/eenchants reload - Reload the plugin.
▸ excellentenchants.user - Access to basic plugin functions and commands.
▸ excellentchants.admin - Full plugin access.
✓ NoCheatPlus: Compatible with enchantments such as Tunnel, Veinminer to prevent false detections.
✗ No data about compatibility with other custom enchantment plugins. If you have any, use it on your own risk.
✗ Probably not compatible with Shopkeepers (enchants are lost after the server restart)
ExcellentEnchants - Vanilla-like enchantments! [1.15 - 1.17] 188.8.131.52a
Adds 40+ vanilla-like enchantments for your server!