- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- Spanish, Chinese, Polish, Russian
This plugin adds more than 55 vanilla-like enchantments on your server! All enchantments has its own config files where you can adjust enchantment mechanics. Anvils, Villagers, Enchanting table, Loot Generation are supported!
Click to browse all new Enchantments
Special Thanks to:
- All enchantments are properly registered and integrated into the server, which means they respect all vanilla enchantment mechanics and you're able to use them together with other plugins without issues!
- Mobs with items enchanted with custom enchantments will have all their effects!
- All vanilla mechanics are supported: Enchanting Table, Anvils, Villagers, Grindstones, Loot generation!
- Every enchantment has its own config file where you can adjust its mechanics!
- Almost every enchantment mechanic option allows you to use placeholders (such as enchantment level) and simple math expressions to have a different value(s) for each enchantment level.
- Every enchantment has configurable chance to be obtained from Enchanting Table, Villager Trades Fishing, appear on Mob Equipment and Loot Chests in dungeons/caves.
- Also, every enchantment has a description that will be added to items with custom enchantment(s).
- You can disable any enchantment you dislike!
- You can disable certain or all enchantments in certain worlds!
- There is an option to define max. amount of custom enchantments item can contain.
- There is an option to allow Sword enchantments to be applied on Axes too.
- There is an option to allow Bow enchantments to be applied on Crossbows too.
- There is an option to allow Chestplate enchantments to be applied on Elytras too.
- Enchantment Tiers. Allows you to split enchantments by its rarity and define a color for each tier.
- A GUI with all custom enchantments where you can see min. and max. level, on which items it can be applied, conflicts with other enchantments and enchantment effects.
- Almost every enchantment has a few of visual effects such as particles and sounds!
Ways to obtain enchantments:
- Each enchantment has a toggleable option to require certain item in player's inventory to be triggered. You can specify custom item name, lore, model data, or just set the material.
- Define the global chance for custom enchantments to be obtained in Enchanting table/Villager/Loot chests/Fishing/Mob Equipment!
- Define minimum and maximum amount of custom enchantments that can be applied at once.
- Define how many item can contain enchantments (including vanilla ones) when custom enchantments are not going to be applied anymore.
- As in vanilla game, you can combine, upgrade and add custom enchantments on anvils (including enchanted books).
- For each enchantment you can define different exp cost per enchantment level.
- You can use grindstone to remove the custom enchantments!
- Custom cursed enchantments won't be removed!
Loot Generation Support:
- Custom enchantments will be applied (if enabled and with configurable chance) on items that villagers offers.
- Custom enchantments will be applied (if enabled and with configurable chance) on items in dungeon/cave chests and minecarts (including chests in Nether and in The End).
Mob Equipment Support:
- Custom enchantments will be applied (if enabled and with configurable chance) on items caught via fishing.
- Custom enchantments will be applied (if enabled and with configurable chance) on items mobs are wearing and holding on spawn.
✓ NoCheatPlus: Compatible with enchantments such as Tunnel, Veinminer to prevent false detections.
✗ No data about compatibility with other custom enchantment plugins. If you have any, use it on your own risk.
✗ Probably not compatible with Shopkeepers (enchants are lost after the server restart)
ExcellentEnchants - Vanilla-like enchantments! 3.2.1
Adds 55+ vanilla-like enchantments for your server! [1.16 - 1.18]
There is a bug, but everything seems to work fine.
Error itself: [08:29:49] [Server thread/ERROR]: [ExcellentEnchants] [Smelter] Invalid source material 'RAW_IRON'!
[08:29:49] [Server thread/ERROR]: [ExcellentEnchants] [Smelter] Invalid source material 'RAW_GOLD'!
[08:29:49] [Server thread/ERROR]: [ExcellentEnchants] [Smelter] Invalid source material 'RAW_COPPER'!
[08:29:49] [Server Theme/ERROR]: [ExcellentEnchants] [Treasures] Invalid source material 'ROOTED_DIRT'!
TLDR: Great ideas in a poorly managed project.
Enchantments work as advertised. Enchanted items tend to break every major Minecraft version update, forcing admins to manually fix items one by one, dev has not fixed this for several major updates now. Once, config files had to be completely reworked because the dev decided to change the plugin name. And recently, dev added crazy enchantments to monsters by default like skeletons that teleport and throw TNT at players. My players hated it and I felt blindsided.