- Spigot/CraftBukkit 1.5 - 1.8.x
- Mining blocks creates mining explosions (explosion power set in config).
- Exploded blocks' drops go directly into your inventory if there is room.
- Fortune or Silk Touch enchants are respected, so if the pick used has one of these enchants, all of the exploded blocks are treated as if they were broken using that enchant (This can be disabled in the config if required).
- Customizable tool white list to specify which tools can be used to create mining explosions.
- Mining explosions can be set in config to either damage or not damage players and mobs.
- Set a % chance that a mining explosion is caused when a block is mined. Default is 100%, so lower this values in the config to use this feature.
- /explosive: Toggle your explosive mining ability on and off
- /explosive reload : Reload the plugin's config file
- explosive.mining : Permission to use explosive mining
- explosive.reload : Permission to reload the config
Explosive Mining 1.3
Breaking blocks creates explosions that mine for you