- Replaced all references from Bitbucket to Github.
- A few minor optimizations.
High velocity impacts with elytras cause explosions!
This release is focused on fixing bugs and modifying the API in preparation for the next major release. Changelog:
- Deprecated ExplosiveImpactEvent#getImpactDamage() and ExplosiveImpactEvent#setImpactDamage(double) in favor of ExplosiveImpactEvent#getFinalDamage() and ExplosiveImpactEvent#setFinalDamage(double)
- Fixed an issue where explosion properties modified by the API would not persist in the game.
- Added explosion_settings configuration category.
- Added option to consume elytra on explosion.
- Added option to disable/enable explosion block break.
- Added option to disable/enable explosion fire.
- Moved fireworks option to explosion_settings category.
- Minor bugfixes and optimizations.
- Added initial support for a Developer API. This is currently comprised of an event thrown when an explosive collision is triggered. This API is currently in its infancy and is subject to further changes and additions. If you have any suggestions, please tell us.
- Added ExplosiveElytras to JFrog Bintray, giving developers access to the project via Maven or...
- Fixes fatal crashes when WorldGuard is not present.
- Internal fix to ensure the custom death message is always displayed.
Updated Worldguard Integration:
- You will no longer blow up in regions where you do not have build permission.
- You can bypass this using the permission explosiveelytras.bypass.worldguard.