ExplosiveProjectiles – Ever wanted to make certain projectiles explode? Version: 1.0 Author: Samuel98
ExplosiveProjectiles is one of those many plugins around which add 'explosions' to certain projectiles, e.g. Arrows, Eggs. ExplosiveProjectiles has quite a selection of 'exploding' projectiles.
- Provides four different explosive projectiles which are all able to be toggled on or off.
Commands and Permissions:
- /ExpProj Help - ExplosiveProjectiles.Help - View the commands usage.
- /ExpProj Info - ExplosiveProjectiles.Info - View the general info.
- /ExpEggs [player] - ExplosiveProjectiles.Eggs -
Toggles whether you, or another player, can use Explosive Eggs.
- /ExpPowder [player] - ExplosiveProjectiles.Powder -
Toggles whether you, or another player, can use Explosive Powder.
- /ExpBalls [player] - ExplosiveProjectiles.Balls -
Toggles whether you, or another player, can use Explosive Balls.
- /ExpArrows [player] - ExplosiveProjectiles.Arrows -
Toggles whether you, or another player, can use Explosive Arrows.
- Toggle for others - ExplosiveProjectiles.<mode>.Others - Access to toggle <mode> for the provided player.
- All - ExplosiveProjectiles.Admin - Access to all commands and features.
- Basic - ExplosiveProjectiles.User - Access to basic commands and features.
The source-code for ExplosiveProjectiles is available on my GitHub. You can view it by clicking here.
Please leave a review with a link to evidence of your issue or bug and I will try my best to fix it as soon as possible.
Spotlights and Screenshots:
Feel free to make a spotlight on ExplodingProjectiles, and I will add it here.