Finally, EHM has been updated to 1.13. Thank you SlimeDog for rigorously testing, and patrons and reviewers for the extra motivation. c: As such, this version is only compatible with 1.13 server versions. Please take note of the bold parts of the changelog.
Other fixes and changes
- RealisticChopping (Falling Logs) has been removed. This feature can be found in GraviTree. It includes a config option to allow falling logs to damage players (as it did in EHM), and potentially does a better job detecting trees than EHM does since it's newer.
- Uses 1.13 blockdata to set zombie skull rotation
- Default config for 1.13 falling blocks updated to new materials (you may want to delete or update parts of the config that use material names!)
- Many other various 1.13 updates to farming crop loss, water evaporation, torch placement, biome enums, etc. https://github.com/MLG-Fortress/ExtraHardMode/projects/2
- Removed the damage config option for additional falling blocks.
- This feature was the cause of players erraneously receiving damage when they weren't actually hit by a falling block (i.e. standing on top of a block that softened into cobble caused players to receive this damage).
- This feature was already covered by Player.Enhanced Environmental Injuries.Suffocation (and was often confused with this feature in bug reports of the above).
- Confusion potion with hardcoded attributes was always applied and non-configurable, whereas the Suffocation section allows you to specify a potion and its attributes.
- Removed mcstats since it seems that website is basically dead.
- New debug mode config for debugging the AntiGrinder feature.
- Set enderdragon attack phase on spawn in an attempt to fix the enderdragon being "stuck" and doing nothing on respawn.
- Don't place skulls if no air block can be found (prevents skulls from replacing passable blocks like ladders).
- Account for plugins that fire bukkit events with invalid parameters like null for player.
- Finally fix beetroot crop loss never occurring.