Click to view changelog.
If you'd like to help with publishing releases, let me know on the GitHub issue tracker. Thanks!
Extra Hard Mode 3.14.2
Deliver interesting new challenges for advanced players
Spigot/Paper 1.16 compatible.
Version 3.14 is probably the biggest behind-the-scenes refactor yet, as Bukkit 1.14 has really been aggressive about Material IDs which this project unfortunately relied upon a lot; A custom class which heavily relied on block IDs was used over 100 times throughout the project! Every single instance had to be refactored away, as well as the various custom classes that relied on this custom class.
If you like me you can support me c:
- Fix incorrect casting of snow layers
- Prevent endermen from teleporting players into the void
- Correct incorrect conversion of grass to grass_block
- This caused hostile mobs to not spawn on grass blocks
- Unmark claustrophobic animals when they no longer feel claustrophobic
- This caused animals that experienced claustrophobia to not drop anything when slayed...
- Use getBlockData for FallingBlock entities (getMaterial uses legacy materials )
- Chat prefix can be configured. Meh.
Finally, EHM has been updated to 1.13. Thank you SlimeDog for rigorously testing, and patrons and reviewers for the extra motivation. c: As such, this version is only compatible with 1.13 server versions. Please take note of the bold parts of the changelog.
- RealisticChopping (Falling Logs) has been removed. This feature can be found in GraviTree. It...
A couple fixes, and a bit more configurable features. Yay updates.
One day I said "hey let's fix some bugs"
Some fixes and a new config option
This better fix that sql thingkrustymk likes this.
Page 1 of 2