- Tested Minecraft Versions:
ExtraCommands is a plugin that allows you to perform commands with extra features like delay.
It supports 1.8 - 1.12.
1. Download ExtraCommands
2. Drop it in your plugins folder
3. Restart the server
- Fully changeable config.
- Performing commands with a delay
- Making other players perform a command.
- Protection for players.
- More soon!
#ExtraCommands plugin made by ScoRpyoN/Liel
#If you find any bugs, please contact me at my TeamSpeak3 Server: ts.Play-IL.co.il
#My hub server: mc.Play-IL.co.il
#<player> = Command sender.
#<target> = Command target.
#<cmd> = Command.
#The plugin's prefix
Prefix: '&8[&AExtra&9Commands&8] '
#The message that will be sent if a player doesn't have enough permissions
NoPermissions: '&cYou don''t have enough permissions!'
#The message that will be sent if the player specified cannot be found.
NullPlayer: '&c<target> cannot be found!'
#The message that will be sent if a player is not typing the delay command correct.
DelayUsage: '&cUsage: /ExtraCommands Delay [Delay(seconds)] [Command]'
#The format that will be sent when a player does /EC Delay...
ExecutingCommand: '&cCommand <cmd> execute in <seconds> seconds!'
#The format that will be sent when a player does /EC Perform...
ExecutingCommandForTarget: '&cCommand <cmd> for <target> execute in <seconds> seconds!'
#The message that will be sent while the Delayed command is over.
#The message that will be sent if the number of seconds is not an Integer.
WrongNumber: '&cWoops. The delay MUST be an Integer!'
#The message that will be sent if a player is not typing the Perform command correct.
PFUsage: '&cUsage: /ExtraCommands Perform [Player] [Command] [Optional - Time]'
#The message that will be sent if the first argument is EC
FirstWordEC: '&cThe command cannot be an ExtraCommands command!'
#The message that will be sent if the target has permission to block the perform command
CantDoOnPlayer: '&cYou can''t do that on <target>!'
- ExtraCommands: Main command. View all EC commands.
- ExtraCommands Reload: Reload the config.
- ExtraCommands Delay: Run a command with a delay (for yourself).
- ExtraCommands Perform: Run a command with or without a delay (for someone else).
- extracommands.commands.info: Gives access to the /ExtraCommands commands list.
- extracommands.commands.delay: Gives access to the /EC Delay command.
- extracommands.commands.perform: Gives access to the /EC Perform command.
- extracommands.commands.delay.protect: Gives protection from the /EC Perform command.
- extracommands.commands.reload: Gives access to the /EC Relaod command.
Click Here (Paypal)
Check out my other plugins!