- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- dvargas135 (original author)
- Languages Supported:
- English (with most messages being editable)
# Description# Demonstration
eZProtector is a Spigot plugin aiming to give your server (and your admins!) a bit of ease on their mind by implementing blocking for various naughty behaviour on your server. The project's goal is to stay simple enough, while providing best-class blocks for mods, commands, and more!
The plugin has various features, some of which that can't be found in any other plugin! Here are they, in no specific order:
- Mod blocking: This plugin blocks 8 highly requested mods, such as 5-Zig, WorldDownloader and Forge!
- Custom plugins and version: When players try to have a look through your server's plugins or version, they'll be presented with custom ones!
- Tab completion blocking: If they try to be a bit smarter and try to do (for example) /plugins (tab), they will be presented with... well, nothing!
- Hidden syntaxes blocking: Many plugins that block commands fail short when players try the venerable "hidden syntax" for commands (for example /bukkit:help instead of /help). eZProtector blocks that too, with a whitelist if you want certain commands to work.
- Command blocking: How could such a plugin go without this feature! It's pretty obvious, you add a command in the config and it can't be used anymore :stuck_out_tongue:
- Notifications and punishment: Most features listed above allow you to enable notificatons and even punishment if players try to look somewhere they aren't supposed to.
- Configurability: eZProtector was designed to be 100% configurable by you! Every feature can be fully disabled, configured or have its messages edited.
Don't take my word for all of this! Here is the plugin working in action!
[ TO BE ADDED ]
# More information
For more information about eZProtector, feel free to consult yourself with the FAQ here! If that doesn't help, feel free to join our Discord server, where you can ask questions about the plugin and learn about its latest developments!
Thanks for using eZProtector!
Don't forget to leave a review if you like the plugin!
Securing your server the easy way!
This is a good plugin, the author is a good developer and seeing this amount of negative feedback because of droping 5 year old versions support hurt some guys. I understand that's not good to not be able to download older versions of the plugin but the developer did it so that he wouldnt get support petitions for those versions. You guys should calm down.
Keep coding and updating this please and thank you :)
Unlike other reviews I'm not going to give you a bad rating, I've used this plugin a long time and I admire your work.
But I have to admit that removing support for 1.8 was not a good idea, it's hard to say, but it is still one of the most used versions by most servers. If you could go back, I and many more users would be very grateful.
Greetings and sorry for my bad English.
Help! i'm using Spigot 1.13.1
[Server thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling eZProtector v4.4.2 (Is it up to date?)
org.bukkit.plugin.messaging.ReservedChannelException: Attempted to register for a reserved channel name ('minecraft:brand')
at org.bukkit.plugin.messaging.StandardMessenger.registerIncomingPluginChannel(StandardMessenger.java:211) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-f6a273b-a639ae4]
at com.github.donotspampls.ezprotector.Main.onEnable(Main.java:107) ~[?:?]
at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:264) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-f6a273b-a639ae4]
at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:339) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-f6a273b-a639ae4]
at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:403) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-f6a273b-a639ae4]
at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_13_R2.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:431) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-f6a273b-a639ae4]
at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_13_R2.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:345) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-f6a273b-a639ae4]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.MinecraftServer.l(MinecraftServer.java:584) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-f6a273b-a639ae4]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:546) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-f6a273b-a639ae4]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:424) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-f6a273b-a639ae4]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:294) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-f6a273b-a639ae4]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:702) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-f6a273b-a639ae4]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_191]
I am using "Spigot 1.8" and when i start the server i see:
[Server thread/ERROR]: [eZProtector] Plugin eZProtector v4.4.2 has failed to register events for class com.github.donotspampls.ezprotector.listeners.TabCompletionListener because org/bukkit/event/server/TabCompleteEvent does not exist.
If you could fix this i will give 5 stars. Thanks! :)