This is a hotfix release that fixes a bug where almost no messages had any color. Thanks to @Antrox for reporting this bug
Securing your server the easy way!
Update time! Read carefully, since there were some things that were removed . But first, let's start with the usual bug fixes:
And now, for the bad news - two features are removed in this release. They are the opped commands blocker and mod...
- The updater won't run if it's disabled anymore.
- plugin.yml is at least 30% more readable now
- Schematica's bypass permissions should work now
- A lot of minor bugs and code optimizations
Hi again! It's your friendly neighbour developer DoNotSpamPls!
Here is an eZProtector update fresh out of the oven
It has a lot of fixes that fix various bugs that weren't fixed:
- Tab completion shouldn't block player names anymore.
- Stop the SmartMoving block from working properly
- Complete documentation of the plugin's code (maybe overkill)
- Custom versions can now have color!
- Changed the plugin's license to GPLv3 (compatible with CraftBukkit)...
A wild eZProtector update appeared!
This version is just a quick update to fix an issue where the player names in admin notifications were incorrect. It should be the final release in this super rapid cycle, since I took the time to test all the features today (don't worry, I'm still going to add new features, there just aren't going to be that many updates in such a short amount of time!)
In the ~20 days I've been the maintainer of this plugin, I've focused on fixing all the issues...
I know, I know, updates are somewhat annoying, and there have already been a lot in the span of a few days, and I'm very sorry for that. This is a hotifx update that disables the SmartMoving block functionality (even if you set it to true) to prevent the issue y'all reported from happening. In the end I'd like to fix it completely, but it's not going to be easy.
Hi there! This is not a very big update, but it fixes some minor issues present in the previous versions of the pluginAdded:
- Command whitelist for the "hidden syntaxes" feature. Update your config like this to make use of it:
error-message: '%prefix% &cThat syntax is forbidden.'
message: '%prefix% %player% tried to do a...
This is a hotfix release to fix a major issue with the plugin. If you've downloaded eZProtector 4.2, it's advised to update.Added:
- Advanced metrics (sends data that tells me which features are the most enabled)
- A major issue where the config would not be generated for some users
Read this update message carefully, so you don't miss anything!Added:
Well, here it is! The long-awaited update for eZProtector .
Here's a list of changes:
- A fake /version command (you'll need to reset your config to get the new option, so save your old one and reset the config to get it!)
- Full implementation of ProtocolLib (I won't have to update the plugin every time a new version is released!)
- bStats Metrics (they are opt-out, don't worry...
If you're getting annoyed by these status updates, I promise this will be the last one.
If you want to be up to date on plugin progress, suggest ideas or just get support, eZProtector now has a Discord support channel! You can check it out here: https://discord.gg/UGhVcBB. These status updates will be given there, and from now on only plugin updates will be pushed on Spigot
I am @DoNotSpamPls, and I'm currently the new maintainer of eZProtector. I'm working on a relatively large rework of the plugin code, so you won't recieve the daunted "This server is not compatible with eZProtector" message!
In the meantime, I'd love if you can help me out a bit by filling out this strawpoll: https://www.strawpoll.me/15622307. It will be a lot of help to me, so I can see which feature(s) are the most used! Also, if you have any...
Page 1 of 6