- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- HungryDevI know this is not the most advanced recipes plugin out there and that isn't the point of this plugin. It is just a lightweight version that does what is says it does.
♦ EzRecipes ♦
- Remove existing recipes using "remove-default-recipes.yml"
- Add new recipes using yaml files in the "recipes" folder.
- Blacklist worlds for custom recipes
- View shape of custom recipes in-game using /recipes (view)
2. Put the jar in your plugins folder
3. Depending on your version, you might have to change the material names in the configuration files. (Check config.yml for more info)
/recipes view -> recipes.view
If you have any problems or just general questions or suggestions, you can contact me through my discord server: https://discord.gg/zaenb4ux2Y
→ Changes to (possibly) add
- Possibly recipes for other type of containers.
- Create recipes from in game
- Create recipes using custom items
- Choose which recipe can be viewed by players, to create secret recipes
- Make custom recipes discoverable by command or by item
Feel free to add any suggestions of your own, depending on the usage of this plugin, I'll add more or less features over a period of time.
If you enjoy my plugins, please consider donating for my daily caffeine fix at:
- BTC Wallet: 38ERBncgyDzPs5eLXQReKU4erhKGUMdJ3B
EzRecipes | Add and remove custom crafting recipes | Straightforward | 1.13+ 1.4
Add or remove custom crafting recipes from your game