- Tested Minecraft Versions:
A plugin that allows you to customize your signs simple, without the hassle of editing 3 different configs. This allows you to use colors, placeholders and even lets you bind commands to the sign!
* Sign Commands
* Edit Signs (ChatColor supported)
* Full placeholders support
**REQUIRES PLACEHOLDERSAPI TO BE INSTALLED**
/signcreate <command> - Command Signs, right click the sign after to bind the command into the sign.
/signedit <line> <message> - Edit signs (must be looking at the sign you want to edit)
* Placeholder Support (done)
* Editable config (soon)
* More sign customization (done)
Fixed bug that only allowed for one argument in the command, now you can have up to 3 arguments. ex. /signcreate gamemode survival minecraftplayer123
Added sign edit feature.
/signedit <line> <message>
*need to look at the sign you wish to edit
(currently only supports ChatColor but PlaceHolders will be implemented soon.)
* Major bug fixes
* When creating a command sign, there is now a expiry time the session will expire after 45 seconds.
* To break signs, you now require the permission ezsigns.admin and must be crouching while breaking a command sign
* Added tab suggestions for the commands
* added full placeholder support example usage: /signedit <line num> welcome %player name%!
* Fixed minor bugs
EzSigns (Full Placeholders support!) 1.5
Sign customization made easy, edit signs with just one command!