This plugin was requested by kareckys as a request!
The upload to spigot didnt really work for some reason, please download the newest version FIXES EVERYTHING - 1.0 before reporting any bugs.
IF YOU HAVE ANY BUGS
Update the plugin if you are experiencing any bugs. Ive already fixed two bugs. Look at the Bugs tab lower down the page for a list of what ive fixed.
The plugin requires Factions UUID, Residence and Java 1.7+ to work.
What does it do?
It is a simple hook for residence/faction blocking creation of residences/factions in the same area.
How to install:
- Configurable messages (With color support)
- Able to configure what it should allow/not (Can you create residence inside factions? Can you create faction inside residence?)
- Blocks claiming of factions inside residence (Configurable)
- Blocks createion of residence inside factions (Configurable
1. Drop the file (FacIdence) inside your plugins folder
2. Start server
3. Open FacIdence folder located inside the plugins folder
4. Open config.yml and edit it to your liking
5. type /reload (need op) or restart the server
Updating:Code (Text):ResidenceWarning: "&4You cant create a residence inside a faction!"
FactionsWarning: "&4You cant claim factionland inside a residence!"
FactionInResidenceRestriction: on #on/off if faction can be created in residence
ResidenceInFactionRestriction: on #on/off if residence can be created in faction
1. Stop the server by typing /stop in the console
2. Replace the FacIdence.jar with the new FacIdence.jar
3. Remove the old FacIdence config if there has been any changes to the default config above. If you dont know, do it anyway.
4. Start server
- Error messages repeating (Fixed)
- Changing of messages wont work, this also adds color to the default message, so i recommend updating(Fixed)
I created and published this resource for free, i dont need any money for doing so.
Although, if you do like the plugin, i would really love it if you could give it a like or a review
FacIdence: A easy to use Factions/Residence hook! Fixed Version - 1.0
Factions FactionsUUID UUID Residence
- For some reason my last update didnt seem to get posted Aug 1, 2015
- Config string fix Jul 30, 2015
- Message repeat bug Jul 29, 2015