In the most recent versions of the oh so popular Factions (1.7 and above), you may have noticed that the faction chat feature was removed. Faction chat really comes in handy at times to easily talk with whole groups, whether you're planning with your allies to take down that faction you just hate that or discussing top secret plans with your clan. This plugin is there to fill in that gap and bring back this high demand feature, aiming to replicate what has now been removed from Factions.
The author of FactionChat is constantly updating to make sure that FactionChat is designed to work without any bugs and function at top-notch performance out-of-the-box.
For more Information please go to dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/factionchat
- Faction-only, ally, truce and enemy chat modes
- Send a message to other factions, even if you're not allies with them
- Staff chat channels
- Ability to spy on all messages
- Easy to use chat-mode toggles/commands
Bringing back the Chat feature to Factions
- 1.10.8 - No changes other then checking it works with the latest bukkit and faction Jan 3, 2019
- Minor update Dec 10, 2017
- Simple update Aug 12, 2017