- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Languages Supported:
FactinosFly is a funny plugin for your factions server.
I have tested the plugin in 1.8 server, but it should also work for 1.9 - 1.12.
1. Download FactionsFly
2. Drop it into your plugins folder
3. Make sure you have "Factions" in your plugins folder as well.
4. Restart the server
* If you got any errors/problems, please shut down your server, delete the file: config.yml and start up the server again =]
- Fully changeable config (Messages/Options/Permission)
- No credits at all
- Very easy to use & understand
#If enabled, fly will be disabled automatically for all players in FFly when reloading/closing the server.
#If enabled, players will be able to use the FFly in own territory.
#If enabled, fly will be disabled when a player leaves own territory.
#The command permission
#The message that will be sent if the command sender is not a player
NotPlayer: '&cYou must be a player in order to do that!'
#The message that will be sent to a player with no permissions to the command
NoPermissions: '&cYou don''t have enough permissions!'
FFlyEnable: '&aFFly is now enabled! FFly will be disabled when you walk out of your claim land/being attacked!'
FFlyDisable: '&cFFly is no longer enabled!'
FlyDisabledByAttack: '&cFFly is no longer enabled since you''ve been attacked!'
FlyDisabledByLeavingterritory: '&cFFly is no longer enabled since you left your claim!'
#Only In Own territory message
OnlyInOwnterritory: '&aYou can use FFly only in your own territory!'
#If enabled, fly will be disabled when being attacked by enemies
#If enabled, fly will be disabled when being attacked by allies
#If enabled, fly will be disabled when being attacked by players with no faction
- FFly: Enable/Disable the Factions Fly
- default permission: ffly.ffly.
Notice that you can change the permission for the command in the config!
- 10 Downloads
- 20 Downloads
- 30 Downloads
- 40 Downloads
- 50 Downloads
- 100 Downloads
- 200 Downloads
- 250 Downloads
Click Here (Paypal)